Correcting Dues for Newly Converted PSEs

April 25, 2014

Share this article

A number of Postal Support Employees (PSEs) were converted to career positions recently, necessitating an adjustment in their union dues, reports Secretary-Treasurer Liz Powell. “The Postal Service will change the employees’ status to career,” she said, “however, union dues will not be automatically adjusted.”

To adjust dues to the correct amount, locals should contact the Per Capita Department and provide the name of converted employees, their Employee I.D. or Social Security numbers, and the dues for career employees in the local or state organization.  These requests can be mailed to the address below or: faxed to (202) 216- 2650.

American Postal Workers Union
Attn: Per Capita Department
1300 L Street NW Washington DC 20005 

Stay in touch with your union

Subscribe to receive important information from your union.